This crochet bunny pattern includes 16 pages with step by step instructions in English (US terms) and photos so you can crochet your own bunny.
Finished toy is about 14.5″ (37 cm.) tall when you use yarn 50g=160m and a 2.50 mm. crochet hook.
For this pattern you need to have basic-intermediate crochet and amigurumi skills and to know how to read crochet patterns.
You need to know the following crochet terms:
- ch – chain
- mr – magic ring
- sc – single crochet (UK=double crochet)
- esc – extended single crochet (there is a link to the video-instruction in the pattern)
- ss – slip stitch
- inc – increase
- dec – decrease
- yarn (50g=160m for body and 50g=135m for clothes)
- 2.50 mm. crochet hook. If you use the same yarn for body and clothes, just use a larger hook (+0.25, +0.5) for the clothes.
- 2 safety eyes (7 mm)
- Black thread (for the muzzle)
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers
- Stuffing material of your choice
This crochet bunny pattern is for personal use only. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, TRANSLATE OR DISTRIBUTE PATTERN.
You can sell the toys you make!
If you need some help, please, message me. I’ll always help you.