The crochet doll pattern includes 18 pages with easy to follow step by step instructions in English (US terms) and 80+ photos of process.
The pattern was tested.
The size of the doll depends on the yarn used. Using 12wpi yarn and a 2.25mm (size B) crochet hook, the doll is approximately 18 cm (7 inches).
The clothes and shoes are not removable.
1. Yarn: This example was crocheted with cotton yarn YarnArt Jeans (50g = 180yards / 165m, Sport, 12wpi).
2. Crochet hook: 2-2.5 mm (size B), or in accordance with the yarn you use.
3. One pair of black safety eyes 5 mm.
4. 2 small hair ties
4. A small piece of contrast yarn or a stitch marker.
8. Black cotton thread to embroider the eyelashes.
9. Long needle.
10. Scissors, pins.
This crochet doll pattern is for personal use only. You may sell the finished toy you create with these instructions but you are NOT permitted to sell, copy, translate, share or distribute the pattern in digital or written form.
If something is not clear and you need help, please message me. I’ll always help you.
Check out other crochet doll patterns.