Corinne is the kindest little wizard. She wouldn't even harm a fly! Moreover, she has her own little spider🕷️ Every day Corinne feeds him with pollen and nectar🍹 And at night her spider weaves a blanket for his mistress for the winter❄️ But for now, this is a secret that Corinne does not know about🤫
The crochet Halloween doll pattern includes 21 pages with easy to follow step by step instructions in English (US terms) and 90+ photos of process.
The pattern was tested.
The size of the doll depends on the yarn used. Using 12wpi yarn and a 2.25mm (size B) crochet hook, the doll is approximately 18 cm (7 inches) without the hat.
The clothes and shoes are not removable.
1. Yarn: This example was crocheted with cotton yarn YarnArt Jeans (50g = 180yards / 165m, Sport, 12wpi).
2. Crochet hook: 2-2.5 mm (size B), or in accordance with the yarn you use.
3. One pair of black safety eyes 5 mm.
4. 2 small hair ties
4. A small piece of contrast yarn or a stitch marker.
8. Black cotton thread to embroider the eyelashes.
9. Long needle.
10. Scissors, pins.
This crochet Halloween doll pattern is for personal use only.
You MAY sell the finished toy you create with these instructions.
You are NOT permitted to sell, copy, translate, share or distribute the pattern in digital or written form.
If something is not clear and you need help, please message me. I’ll always help you.